You probably at least know of Photoshop, the world's leading photo editing software, but you might not know quite how to use it to its fullest potential. In this course, you'll go from zero to hero in Photoshop, mastering all of the editing tools available, as well as the design capabilities. Whether you want to use Photoshop for business or pleasure, this course will give you all the tools you need to succeed.
- Access 59 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Navigate & customize a Photoshop workspace
- Learn how to edit RAW & non-RAW photos in Photoshop
- Use selection tools, retouching tools, & more
- Create & adjust shapes in Photoshop
- Design graphics w/ different blend models
- Save your projects for printing, online, sharing, & more
Phil Ebiner's passion is inspiring people through online courses. Since 2012, over 200,000 students have taken his online courses.
He graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Film and Television Production from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles. Over the past 5 years, he has shot and edited thousands of videos that have played everywhere from the movie screen and television to film festivals and YouTube.