Android is an increasingly popular operating system, making it an exciting and slightly less saturated development frontier than iOS. Not to mention, programming for Android shares many similarities to programming for other platforms as well, making your future education easier. This course will guide you along the process of building a functional, creative Android app and bringing it to users.
- Access 120 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Create, test & run Android apps
- Learn the ins & outs of Android Studio, the official Interactive Development Environment for Android
- Understand how to implement database creation, fragment management & custom array adapters into your programming
- Gain a skill set that will be applicable to all app development projects
Stone River eLearning hires experts to develop high quality technology training. We developed this course in-house, which is why you see us as the instructor. They have staff on hand that can answer your technical questions as you progress through our courses. For more details on this course and instructor, click here
. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!