- Access 82 lectures & 10.5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the basic Angular 2 concepts, like Components, Form Validation, Templates, Services, Dependency Injection & more
- Make HTTP requests & integrate w/ backend
- Set up a production-ready build workflow using NPM & Webpack
- Write unit tests w/ Jasmine & run them w/ Karma
- Navigate w/ the Angular Router
- Receive downloadable code samples for the Angular 2.0.0 final release
Mirko has over 15 years of experience in Software Development and has worked for many different companies, from startups to large, high-profile organisations such as the BBC, the Expedia group, and The Financial Times.
Ever since getting his hands on a Commodore 64 as a kid he nourished a passion for computers that led him to start using Linux in 1997, publishing open source projects in 2003, and practising Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Extreme Programming (XP) in 2005.
He has written code in more than a dozen different programming languages, and is familiar with all the facets of application development, from backend services to web front-ends and mobile apps. He also holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Software Development from the Open University.
He is always keen to learn new technologies and enjoys teaching online because it gives him the opportunity to share his experience with thousands of other developers.
He is currently based in London, U.K., where he runs his consultancy company, Encoded Knowledge Ltd.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels