Start building Angular 2 apps within minutes of this comprehensive, 7 hour course. You'll learn this exciting new framework with hands-on lessons, and by building actual, real-world applications. Approved by Google Developer Expert, Todd Motto, this is the one-stop shop to master Angular 2.
- Access 156 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Master the core Angular 2 concepts & how to use them in building real-world apps
- Understand & resolve common Angular 2 errors
- Build single page applications (SPA)
- Learn ways to write cleaner, more maintainable code, & build reusable components
- Use Reactive Extensions & Observables to handle asynchrony
- Connect to backend services & APIs
Moshfegh Hamedani is a passionate and creative software engineer with a strong focus on pragmatism and simplicity. He started programming at the age of seven on a Commodore 64. Later, during his high school years, he started learning C and C++ . In 2002, along with the first release of .NET, he shifted his focus to C#. Since then he has been involved in the design and implementation of numerous software projects, including modern web applications, mobile apps, desktop applications and frameworks.
Aside from his career as a software engineer, he truly enjoys sharing his knowledge with others. Since his early twenties, he has been teaching courses and running workshops on C#, ASP. NET, object-oriented programming and clean coding. He is author of 6 best-selling courses on Udemy and more will be coming soon.
Mosh has a Master of Science in Network Systems and a Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering. He is also a Microsoft Certified Application Developer, Technology Specialist (Web Applications) and Professional.
Outside the software world, Mosh is a photographer, a pianist and a passionate Latin dancer.