Smart phones are some of the most vulnerable technologies to web attacks, and the mobile security industry has thus grown exponentially in demand. With frequent app releases and updates, it can be very difficult to maintain a mobile app testing environment. In this course, you'll learn how to configure an extendable, scalable web framework called Mobile Security Framework to perform automated security analyses of mobile apps. This is the course to put you on track for a high-paying career in mobile security.
- Access 23 lectures & 2 hours of content
- Learn how to perform automated security analyses for Android & iOS
- Understand real world use cases for Mobile Security Framework like Android Malware
- Deploy Mobile Security Framework in your own environment so you have complete control of the data
- Discover the Semi-automatic Dynamic Analyzer for intelligent app logic-based security assessments
Ajin Abraham is an Application Security Engineer by profession having 5+ years of experience in Application Security including 2 years of Security Research. He is passionate on developing new and unique security tools than depending on pre existing tools that never work. Some of his contributions to Hacker's arsenal include OWASP Xenotix XSS Exploit Framework, Mobile Security Framework (MobSF), Xenotix xBOT, MalBoxie, Firefox Add-on Exploit Suite, Static DOM XSS Scanner, NodeJsScan etc to name a few.
He has been invited to speak at multiple security conferences including ClubHack, NULLCON, OWASP AppSec AsiaPac, BlackHat Europe, Hackmiami, Confidence, BlackHat US, BlackHat Asia, ToorCon, Ground Zero Summit, Hack In the Box and c0c0n.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!