Did you know you can make money identifying and fixing bugs on some of the biggest web apps on earth? Last year, Facebook paid $5 million to independent hackers while Google paid over $6 million as part of their bug bounty programs. And they're far from alone. In this course, you'll learn how to legally hack major companies like Facebook, Google, and PayPal and get paid to do it.
- Access 72 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to get paid for hacking & disclosing bugs to major companies
- Get familiar w/ Burp Suite, browser plugins, & Kali Linux
- Explore types of vulnerability such as SQL, XSS, CSRF injection, & more
- Discover the methodology for performing bug bounty
Amit Huddar is an Internet Entrepreneur and Software Engineer. He runs his own software company "Softdust," which develops products for new technologies like wearables and other gadgets. He opted for computer science engineering in 2013 at SSIT and started his software company in his first year of engineering.
His skills include: Android app development, HTML, CSS, PHP, C, C++, JAVA, Linux, Building Custom Linux OS, Cloud Computing. Penetration testing, Kali Linux and Hacking.