has brought the voxel style game back into the mainstream, and in this course you'll learn how to use Unity 5 (and some modular pieces) to build a medieval style world from scratch. Getting a hands-on approach to Unity, you'll learn how to design and populate a full map, an essential first step towards mastering game development.
- Access 16 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Use the included modular parts to build a level in Unity 5
- Build a voxel style medieval village
- Create a background environment where people can play online multiplayer
- Understand how to build a Unity project from scratch
Yohann Taieb is a leading expert in mobile game programming, app flipping and reskinning. Besides owning over 100 apps in the Apple and Android app, Yohann has helped dozens of students publish apps that have topped the iTunes Store leaderboards and been covered by publications like WIRED.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
- Unity 5 required (free to download)
- Instant digital redemption