Equity valuation can be a complex and confusing concept, but it's an essential one for entrepreneurs and anybody who works in a small business or startup. This course will explore equity valuation from both wide and narrow scopes before connecting the dots between the two to give you a full-fledged understanding of this important financial concept.
- Access 49 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Get introduced to equity valuation topics like intrinsic value, price, valuation & market capitalization
- Discover absolute valuation techniques
- Explore Net Present Value & discounting cash flows
- Apply important types of models, such as Dividend-Discount models, Free Cash Flow models & Relative-Value models
- Calculate the cost of capital to a company
Loonycorn is Janani Ravi, Vitthal Srinivasan, Swetha Kolalapudi and Navdeep Singh. They have studied at Stanford, IIM Ahmedabad, the IITs and have spent years (decades, actually) working in tech in the Bay Area, New York, Singapore and Bangalore.
Janani: 7 years at Google (New York, Singapore); Studied at Stanford; also worked at Flipkart and Microsoft
Vitthal: Also Google (Singapore) and studied at Stanford; Flipkart, Credit Suisse and INSEAD too
Swetha: Early Flipkart employee, IIM Ahmedabad and IIT Madras alum
Navdeep: longtime Flipkart employee too, and IIT Guwahati alum