The App Designer utility in MATLAB contains many new design components absent in GUIDE, and allows you to take your GUI-creating skills to a whole new level. Through this course you'll learn how to optimize App Designer to transform your code into interactive software in more advanced and technical ways.
- Access 41 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Work w/ graphical user interface controls like text boxes, buttons, check boxes, & more
- Become a confident user of App Designer to create great GUI for your programs
- Create your own GUIs from scratch
Nouman Azam received his Ph.D. Degree in Computer Sceince from University of Regina in 2014. Prior to that, he completed his M.Sc. in Computer Software Engineering from National University of Sciences and Technology, Pakistan, and Bachelor's in Computer Sciences from National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Pakistan in 2007 and 2005, respectively
Nouman has over 10 years of teaching experience. He has taught almost all the major computer science subjects including introduction to computers, computer organization and architecture, operation systems, computer networks, image processing, digital logic design, discrete structures and many others. He has extensive knowledge of tools such as MATLAB, QTSpim, C++, Java and Other academic tools used for teaching and instructing purposes.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption