This basic course will teach you how to create graphical user interfaces in MATLAB using the GUIDE utility. Through this course, you'll transform your code into an attractive piece of software that users can actually interact with. By course's end, you'll be able to not just write
MATLAB code, but make it far more presentable and useable.
- Access 44 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Become a confident user of GUIDE
- Work w/ graphical user interface controls like text boxes, buttons, check boxes, & more
- Understand how to link code w/ the GUI
Nouman Azam received his Ph.D. Degree in Computer Sceince from University of Regina in 2014. Prior to that, he completed his M.Sc. in Computer Software Engineering from National University of Sciences and Technology, Pakistan, and Bachelor's in Computer Sciences from National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Pakistan in 2007 and 2005, respectively
Nouman has over 10 years of teaching experience. He has taught almost all the major computer science subjects including introduction to computers, computer organization and architecture, operation systems, computer networks, image processing, digital logic design, discrete structures and many others. He has extensive knowledge of tools such as MATLAB, QTSpim, C++, Java and Other academic tools used for teaching and instructing purposes.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption