This course examines the relationship between photography and art, and the concepts of objective and subjective beauty within art. By exploring these concepts, you'll be able to communicate better with exactly what you want to convey through your images. You'll learn a history of photography before going in-depth in composition and learning what it really means to take a photograph.
- Access 88 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Get a brief history of photography
- Learn the laws of composition
- Understand how to see light & control color temperature
- Discover how to control & capture light
- Master essential editing techniques
- Explore the basic & more complex rules of composition
Mark Timberlake runs a marketing company called SME Heroes, which specializes in training on online course creation and online marketing. He's accrued extensive online business experience over the last 14 years, and loves to share his lessons and techniques for success. In addition, he also has over 12 years experience in online retail and over 6 years experience as a commercial photographer, and is eager to pass on the practical skills he's learned.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption