Personal or professional, it makes no difference, learning to secure laptops, desktops, and mobile services is an excellent skill to have, and this course will teach you how to protect each from advanced hackers, trackers, exploit kits, thieves, and much more. Covering end-point-protection on Windows, Mac OS, Linux, iOS, and Android, this course will help you master techniques to defend all kinds of devices. Maybe somebody will even pay you for it!
- Access 178 lectures & 16.5 hours of content 24/7
- Master the selection & implementation of solid disk encryption technology
- Understand the current & next gen antivirus solutions, how they work, & how to select the best products
- Learn how to detect & monitor for threats such as malware & hackers
- Get up to speed on hacker hunting
- Perform operating system hardening to decrease the attack surfaces of your devices
- Explore the best techniques in anti-forensics to securely delete data & meta-data
Nathan House has over 24 years experience in cyber security where he has advised some of largest companies in the world, assuring security on multi-million and multi-billion pound projects. He is CEO of Station X, a cyber security consultancy. More recently Nathan acted as the lead security consultant on a number of the UK's mobile banking and payment solutions helping secure to date over £71Bn in transactions.
His clients have included; BP, ExxonMobil, Shell, Vodafone, VISA, T-mobile, GSK, COOP Banking Group, Royal Bank of Scotland, Natwest, Yorkshire bank, BG Group, BT, London 2012.
Over the years he has spoken at a number of security conferences, developed free security tools, and discovered serious security vulnerabilities in leading applications. Nathan's qualifications and education include:
- BSc. (Hons) Computing 'Networks & Communication' 1st Class Honors
- SCF : SABSA Charted Architect Foundation
- CISSP : Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CISA : Certified Information Systems Auditor
- CISM : Certified Information Security Manager
- ISO 27001 Certified ISMS Lead Auditor
- CEH : Certified Ethical Hacker
- OSCP : Offensive Security Certified Professional