Drupal is a world leader in providing content management solutions for businesses of all sizes, allowing you to build almost any kind of integrated web experience in a flexible, digestible way. The newest version, 8, brings a number of groundbreaking changes, meaning there's no time like the present to learn this valuable suite of tools. This course will start you off from scratch.
- Access 37 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Create an efficient Drupal 8 app from scratch
- Get your Drupal 8 installation & customization moving efficiently
- Ensure the necessary repositories & libraries are in your system
- Build reusable templates using PHP scripting, plugins, & develop your own plugins
- Test, deploy, & monitor your app effectively
Jason Blanda has been professionally developing and deploying websites using the Drupal content management system for over 7 years. He runs the OneStop How to Guys YouTube channel, offering a wide variety of free educational courses including but not limited to Drupal 8. He is the Co-Founder and CEO of Archboard Media, a website development company in Canton, Ohio, building websites and web apps on the Drupal content management system.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption