Game theory is the scientific framework used to analyze situations of competition and conflict in order to find the best way forward. In this course, you'll explore some classic iterations of game theory, and learn how to apply strategic thinking to everyday situations. In essence, you'll be learning the science behind outthinking everything in your life.
- Access 42 lectures & 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Apply game theory & strategic thinking to real world situations
- Understand the formal techniques involved in solving games, like rollback analysis & finding Nash equilibrium
- Learn some standard games which apply to many situations, like the Prisoner's dilemma, chicken, & the battle of the sexes
- Deal w/ situations w/ asymmetric information using techniques like signaling & screening
Loonycorn is comprised of four individuals—Janani Ravi, Vitthal Srinivasan, Swetha Kolalapudi and Navdeep Singh—who have honed their tech expertises at Google and Flipkart. The team believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.