The days just seem shorter in the 21st century with all the things you have to squeeze into your life. That's why you need this crash course in David Allen's Getting Things Done® productivity system, and its leading software implementation, IQTell. GTD® helps you develop a mindset and system to manage tasks, goals, and ideas, while IQTell offers a simple, comprehensive tool to enact these strategies in your life.
- Access 15 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Gain a conceptual & practical understanding of the GTD® system
- Compare IQTell software in context to other CRM & Project Management tools
- Use IQTell to implement GTD® into your business or personal life
- Start organizing tasks, goals & ideas more efficiently
Marc Beneteau is the founder of WP Academy, where he has trained thousands of small-business owners, self-employed professionals, virtual assistants, and others to make professional-looking (and profitable) websites in WordPress. He is a productivity specialist within the GTD ® (Getting Things Done®) model as well. Before he started teaching full-time, he ran a web design business, and was CTO of an internet startup before that.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption