Meet Go: an open-source language developed by Google that has roots in C and C++. It's used in many Google (and non-Google) apps, and is fairly easy to learn if you have some programming experience. Though not as well-known as Ruby or Python, Go is still a powerful language to learn--one certain to boost your employment credentials (including with Google itself!).
- Learn & apply Go fundamentals w/ 4 hours of content
- Dive into Go's features, functions, structures & interfaces
- Understand advanced concepts like polymorphism, encryption & concurrency
- Develop your knowledge of programming fundamentals
- Craft a solid foundation from which to learn more advanced languages
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 300,000 students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 125+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.