Apple Watch represents a whole new frontier for developers and this course is designed to teach you all the tools and techniques to coding for watchOS 3. Through step by step instruction, you'll learn how to create awesome apps to submit to the App Store while using the same Swift 3 language used by iOS apps.
- Access 114 lectures & 15 hours of content 24/7
- Build 12 projects, each teaching a new aspect of watchOS
- Go from variables of the Swift 3 language to creating your own functions
- Learn by use of annotations, diagrams, highlighting, & callouts
- Understand how to use controls, delegates, & protocols
- Discover the ins & outs of GCD
- Create SpriteKit games for the watch
- Parse JSON from a website & load its data into your watch
Stephen DeStefano is an Apple developer who has been creating apps for 7 years. He has worked with top programmers in the field, and continuously stays current and grows with Apple as technology continues to evolve. His goal here is to create video instruction that makes it easy for students to work with Apple's new language, Swift, and incorporate that knowledge into creating, some pretty amazing apps.