The GPIO pins on a Rapsberry Pi are a great way to interface with physical devices like resistors and sensors. In this course, you'll learn three complete hardware projects as you understand how to perform physical computing with the Raspberry Pi.
- Access 35 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Build a walkie-talkie using Linux command
- Create a light detector mechanism using a program written in Python
- Design a motion sensor-based teddy bear which laughs when you wave your hand
Venkatesh Varadachari is the founder of Money-Wizards Global Pte Ltd, that owns the education brands Money-Wizards, PiWizards and Scratch Ninja. Venkatesh believes that knowledge should be made available to people in all walks of life. Venkatesh also believes in the power of education to transform lives. He has an MBA from the prestigious Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore.
He also has a degree in Electrical Engineering from Madras University and a Masters in Financial Engineering from National University of Singapore.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: intermediate
- Instant digital redemption