Pinterest is a great tool for promoting your business across many online groups. The instructor will take you through his own process of using Pinterest for promotion to provide a real life case study. He grew his Pinterest profile to over 5000 followers, and consistently sent new traffic to his shop as a result.
- Study Pinterest marketing w/ 1.5 hours of instruction
- Get started w/ a Pinterest business account
- Learn the basic of "Pinning"
- Study more advanced tactics like using group boards
- Add social sharing & widgets to your store
- Track your progess w/ analytics
- Automate Pinterest tasks w/ specific tools
- Hire a virtual assistant
- Use Promoted Pins for advertising
John Shea is an entrepreneur, gamer, podcaster, metal music fanatic, and enjoys blogging in his free time. He's always trying to stay-up-to-date with the latest trends and changes in the constantly growing world of SEO and Digital Marketing.
He's also the host of the online marketing show Voices Of Marketing where he's interviewed hundreds of successful online marketers and entrepreneurs. He originally started learning about online marketing as a way to generate additional income, but he truly enjoys connecting with others and helping people achieve their goals.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption