Docker automates the deployment of apps inside software containers using Linux features so you can move all of the components of a software program from one machine to another. It significantly simplifies the programming process, especially in corporate environments. Over this course, you'll create and run a fully functional WordPress site using Docker, marking a valuable addition to your portfolio, and to your resume.
- Access 25 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn what Docker is & how to use it
- Familiarize yourself w/ the Linux operating system & learn how to install Docker infrastructure on OS X & Windows
- Explore Docker Hub
- Create your own WordPress site w/ Docker
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 300,000 students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 125+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner