Docker is a transcendent tool for those who transfer, install, and manage software applications on a regular basis. The advent of Kubernetes, however, has somehow made containerizing and automating applications even easier. In this course designed for students of all skill levels, you'll learn Docker, the world's leading software containerization platform, and become a master of automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications using Kubernetes.
- Access 35 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Install Docker & a Kubernetes cluster from scratch
- Learn how to run & manage containers effectively
- Create Kubernetes pods, deployments, & services
- Build Docker images & configure Docker Hub from scratch
- Deploy a multi-component software application efficiently & easily
Stone River eLearning was founded in 2011, and has taught over 300,000 students through its website and reseller partners since its founding. Their courses focus on programming, development and design.