PHP is a server-side HTML embedded scripting language that provides web developers with a full suite of tools for building dynamic websites. This course takes a highly practical approach to PHP, teaching you how to build a smart website by example, so you can easily adapt what you learn into real-life projects. Any web developer worth their salt is going to want to take this course!
- Access 76 lectures & 13 hours of content 24/7
- Install & set up a basic web server w/ PHP
- Learn web security basics likes validating & sanitizing user input data, mitigating XSS & XSRF attacks, & more
- Perform MySQL integration & installation to connect to a database
- Understand cookies, sessions & the differences between the two
- Master end to end login authentication
- Explore object oriented PHP, classes, inheritance & polymorphism
Loonycorn is Janani Ravi, Vitthal Srinivasan, Swetha Kolalapudi and Navdeep Singh. They have studied at Stanford, IIM Ahmedabad, the IITs and have spent years (decades, actually) working in tech in the Bay Area, New York, Singapore and Bangalore.
Janani: 7 years at Google (New York, Singapore); Studied at Stanford; also worked at Flipkart and Microsoft
Vitthal: Also Google (Singapore) and studied at Stanford; Flipkart, Credit Suisse and INSEAD too
Swetha: Early Flipkart employee, IIM Ahmedabad and IIT Madras alum
Navdeep: longtime Flipkart employee too, and IIT Guwahati alum