The web development workflow always includes a lot of testing and quality assurance that can be tedious, boring work. Selenium WebDriver automates those repetitive tasks, helping you identify and fix coding errors quickly. You'll spend this course working with Selenium's Java API to test browser functionality and automate tasks using nearly 45 solved examples of use cases you might commonly encounter.
- Access 47 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Test functionality of web applications using Selenium WebDriver
- Automate boring & repetitive web based tasks
- Write maintainable scripts to test sophisticated web applications
- Run tests parallel across different browsers
Loonycorn is comprised of four individuals—Janani Ravi, Vitthal Srinivasan, Swetha Kolalapudi and Navdeep Singh—who have honed their tech expertises at Google and Flipkart. The team believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.