Learn about this popular cloud and infrastructure service provided by Amazon through expert instruction and a series of practical examples. AWS has quickly become the go-to solution for building Web applications in the cloud, and this course is the perfect overview to get your started.
- Get an introduction to the fastest-growing cloud computing resource w/ 3.5 hours of training & 15 lectures
- Receive an AWS infrastructure overview
- Study Amazon simple services for messaging & email
- Learn to use Amazon’s DynamoDB
- Understand how to use Amazon’s S3 for scalable storage
- Use EC2 to take scale your project
- Become an AWS system administrator
Eduonix creates and distributes high-quality technology training content on the web! Their team of industry professionals have been training manpower for more than a decade, and aim to teach technology the way it’s used in the professional world. They have a professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from mobility to web to enterprise to database and server administration.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here
. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!