Focusing on the practical, non-theoretical side of penetration testing, this course delves into using Android as a penetration testing tool, using real life scenarios that will give you full control over a variety of computer systems. For each attack explored, you'll learn how it works, how to practically launch it, and how to detect and prevent that type of attack from happening. By course's end, you'll have a firm grasp of penetration testing with Android and be able to implement techniques on your own system or in corporate environments.
- Access 47 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Install NetHunter & Kali Linux on your Android device to perform tests
- Learn how to start gathering information about WiFi networks around you
- Use your Android device to gain access to any account accessed by devices in your network
- Create a fake access point in a network & spy on all the data sent on it
- Explore a number of exploitation methods that can be used to gain full control over a target computer
- Discover three methods to detect ARP Poisoning Attacks
Zaid Al-Quraishi is an ethical hacker, pentester, and programmer. He has extensive experience in ethical hacking and penetration testing, more specifically with regard to network security. Zaid started making video tutorials in 2009 for the ethical hacking website iSecuri1ty, and has also served as an editor, manager, and penetration tester for the company. He teaches mostly by example, specifically by first explaining the theory of each technique and then how it translates to a real-life situation.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption