Django is the preferred framework for the world's most complex, data-driven websites, like Instagram, Pinterest, Mozilla, and many more. That's because Django arms web applications that are backed by a database that permits interactivity through a browser. This course will teach you how to build a website through the Django framework, while using the world's most common general purpose programming language, Python. By course's end, you'll have built a fully functional website from scratch, and have a skill that will make your resume much more attractive to web-based companies.
- Access 50 lectures & 6.5 hours of content 24/7
- Create a website from scratch using Django
- Learn Django from beginner through to fully functional levels
- Build authentication systems, map integration, web services, & more
- Test & de-bug your site
- Familiarize yourself w/ Python, PyCharm, & Git
- Create web applications to solve a variety of problems & needs
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 300,000 students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 125+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption