Python is a language that is currently in extremely high-demand, and you can learn it the fun way through this course! With no prior programming experience necessary, this course will demonstrate core concepts you need to program in Python by building your own game, getting you up and running with Python in a way that's both engaging and fun.
- Access 28 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Create a game similar to Crossy Road or Frogger
- Use the Pygame library to put together your first Python game
- Become familiar w/ concepts like variables, functions, conditional statements, & loops
Pablo Navarro is the founder of ZENVA, as well as a web and mobile app developer and entrepreneur. Besides teaching courses on how to create games, apps, and websites to over 85,000 students, Pablo has created content for companies such as Amazon and Intel. Pablo holds a Master ofInformation Technology (Management) degree from the University of Queensland (Australia) and a Master of Science in Engineering degree from the Catholic University of Chile.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime access
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption