You don't need to learn both Java and Swift to build apps for Android and iOS. With Xamarin, you can use the C# programming language to build fully-functional apps for iOS and Android at the same time. Because Xamarin developers can stream the app-building process so much, companies are demanding them in a big way. This is the perfect beginner course to put you on the path to making big money in Xamarin development.
- Access 48 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to install Xamarin for free
- Explore basic C# programming
- Create basic apps w/ code sharing tasks, hints & tips
- Build complex apps like a magnet detector & music player
Grant Klimaytys is an app developer, author, and eCourse teacher. He is obsessed with breaking down hard to understand principles so students can learn fast and easily!
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
- Xamarin Studio (free installation covered in course)
- Instant digital redemption