Whether your goal is to build games for fun, start your own studio, or become a professional Unity developer in the game industry, this training contains everything you need to get started. Throughout this course you'll learn C# and how to use Unity from scratch. You'll learn concepts such as vector math, Object-Oriented Programming, working with materials, and much more. By the end, you'll have built your own 3D multi-level platformer game and be ready to take on greater challenges.
- Access 28 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss Unity Editor basics
- Explore transforms & game objects
- Learn Unity scripting in C#
- Incorporate multi-level functionality
- Discover Canvas UI
- Import external assets from Blender
Pablo Navarro is the founder of ZENVA, as well as a web and mobile app developer and entrepreneur. Besides teaching courses on how to create games, apps, and websites to over 85,000 students, Pablo has created content for companies such as Amazon and Intel. Pablo holds a Master ofInformation Technology (Management) degree from the University of Queensland (Australia) and a Master of Science in Engineering degree from the Catholic University of Chile.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime access
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption