This comprehensive course will teach you various concepts of game development and its related technologies, giving you the skills and knowledge to quickly advance to an intermediate level game developer. Introducing you to a wide variety of knowledge related to the game industry, you'll become more adaptable and more ready to take on any game development challenge you meet.
- Access 12 lectures & 25 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about 3D models & how to make them
- Discover how to make 2D texture maps
- Program via everyday explanations & examples
- Use a variety of different game engines
Eric Barth has approximately two decades of experience in game and sim development, and has worked every job known in game and sim development studios. He has been a part of more than 40 released products and an additional 30 of his own. His courses are "living courses," meaning new video sections are added every time the student count surpasses a number... and better yet: the students suggest and are polled on what will be added!!
Eric born in New York and grew up with a love for sports, but more love for computers. Any chance he had to use a computer, he took that opportunity. He always dreamt of making his own software and games as he played Atari, Coleco, NeoGeo, Nintendo, Sega, and more. He studied the games and deciphered how things worked.
He has worked various positions from 3D generalist to Art Director to full-on game-designer-developer to studio manager.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime access
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption