The cornerstone to any successful career in business is a strong foundation in Microsoft Office. Where to start? Excel and Word. If you're not a wiz at these programs yet, this course will make sure you get there as quickly as possible. And it will prep you for the certification exams that will prove your mastery in the process.
To learn Access or Outlook in addition to Word & Excel click below
- Master Word & Excel w/ 49 hours of training
- Prepare to ace the following exams: Excel 2013 Expert Part One certification exam 77-427, Excel 2013 Expert Part Two certification exam 77-428, Word 2013 Expert Part One certification exam 77-425 & Word 2013 Expert Part Two certification exam 77-426
- Learn to create, edit & format Word documents
- Use formulas & edit Excel worksheets
- Work w/ tables, macros & more
Webucator Training is a global training company founded in 2003 that has since trained over 65,000 students. They provide technical and business training, and are a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS). Why choose them? They care about delivering great training to the comfort of your own home.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here