Microsoft Project 2016 helps you develop a plan, assign resources to tasks, track progress, manage your budget - everything you need to supervise a project. Used by many organizations across many industries, learning this software will set you apart from other candidates for similar management-minded jobs. This course assumes it's your first time using any version of Microsoft Project, and will take you all the way through to the advanced stages.
- Access 63 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Install your own copy of Microsoft Project 2016
- Use Touch, Task basics & Project Options
- Create a Workspace, use Toolbars, Ribbons, & the Status Bar
- Understand how to track costs, track a project, budget, & report
- Explore Subtasks, Dependencies, Deadlines, Resources, & more
Since 2008, individuals, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies with thousands of employees have benefited from the easy and hands-on software training offered by Simon Sez IT. With 70+ courses and 3,500+ video tutorials on a range of software programs, Simon Sez IT ensures stress-free e-learning and enhanced employee productivity – whether you’re implementing new software or a technological upgrade for your workplace. With over 225,000 Udemy students in over 180 countries, Simon Sez IT is the preferred e-learning choice for individuals and businesses everywhere.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Instant digital redemption