Some of the biggest new companies, like Slack, Skype, and GitHub all began by outsourcing their product development. If you've got a tech idea, but don't have the technical know-how or budget to make it happen, it's important to learn how to outsource effectively. Whether it's programming, advertising, testing, customer service, or any other facet of a business, it's important to know how to take advantage of outsourcing to keep your company lean. This course will teach you how to do just that.
- Access 101 lectures & 20.5 hours of content 24/7
- Create, conceptualize & map out your idea in an easily understood way
- Take your idea & create visual wireframes, mockups & prototypes
- Sketch on the fly & rapidly build out, test, & collaborate on your ideas
- Write job descriptions that bring in the best bids
- Select the best possible long term team
- Employ 10 advanced techniques for getting the best price & cutting your development time in half
Evan Kimbrell is the founder and director of Sprintkick, a referral based full service digital agency based out of San Francisco. Over the last 4 years, he has overseen the development and launch of over 100 web and mobile apps. Clients range from 1-2 man startups bootstrapping their idea, to multibillion dollar Fortune 100s like Wal-Mart, Dick’s Sporting Goods, & GNC. Before founding Sprintkick, Evan worked as a VC for the LA-based Juvo Capital firm.