Colorization is a great asset for any photographer, and can completely change the look and feel of an image. In this course, you'll learn how to effectively use color in photos by colorizing historical black and white photos. Before you know it, you'll have a firm grasp of coloring practices in the free trial of Photoshop you get through the course.
- Access 18 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Set up the Photoshop project for colorization
- Choose the right brush settings & add color to images
- Colorize skin, hair, eyes, backgrounds & more
- Save & share images easily
- Practice on the included practice photos, Photoshop templates, coloring cheat sheet & skin tone charts
Phil Ebiner's passion is inspiring people through online courses. Since 2012, over 200,000 students have taken his online courses.
He graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Film and Television Production from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles. Over the past 5 years, he has shot and edited thousands of videos that have played everywhere from the movie screen and television to film festivals and YouTube.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption