MongoDB has quickly become one of the most popular NoSQL database solutions available, and will quickly enhance your ability to handle data with ease. With a document-based approach, MongoDB lets professionals model data however they prefer. While MySQL limits modeling to rows and columns, MongoDB is much more flexible, allowing developers to use a familiar programming language like Ruby, and a JSON format. What does this mean? Faster and more intuitive storage of data.
- Utilize MongoDB to manage data more efficiently w/ 67 lectures & 12 hours of content
- Develop quickly w/ a document-based approach
- Study best practices for NoSQL development
- Get querying capabilities w/ the flexibility of storing data in an intuitive manner
Eduonix creates and distributes high-quality technology training content. Their team of industry professionals have been training manpower for more than a decade, and aim to teach technology the way it is used the industry and professional world. Their professional team of trainers range from Mobility, Web to Enterprise and Database and Server Administration.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption