Python is often considered one of the best first programming languages to learn due its relative ease to learn, and continued use by experienced programmers for major projects. It cuts development time significantly with its easy-to-read syntax and simple compilation feature. With this course, you'll build valuable programming fundamentals while getting up to speed with one of the most popular and powerful languages in existence.
- Access 94 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Understand Python data types & correctly use Python code commenting
- Execute arithmetic operations in Python
- Code the different types of conditional statements available in Python
- Create, sort & modify Python lists
- Work w/ user input & understand & use Python's predefined string functions
- Work w/ external SQL databases & Python modules
- Execute Python debugging strategies
LearnToProgram is a leading publisher of web, mobile and game development courses that are used by individuals and companies world-wide. Based outside of Hartford, Connecticut, the LearnToProgram team is dedicated to teaching more people to program than any other company on the face of the Earth. Their authors are among the most experienced in the field-- and they have one important thing in common: LearnToProgram authors consider themselves teachers first and technical experts second.