The world is more data-driven than ever, and Python offers solutions for handling, analyzing, and visualizing large amounts of data effectively. Through this course, you'll learn the valuable data analysis functions of Python that can help separate you from your peers, and make a positive impact in your career.
- Access 70 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Use real world examples of Python data analysis & visualization
- Download, extract, clean, manipulate, analyze, aggregate, & visualize data using only Python
- Write your own Python scripts from scratch
- Learn various Python libraries, like ftplib, os, glob, pandas, numpy, patoolib, & more
Ardit Sulce received his master's degree in Geospatial Technologies from the Institute of Geoinformatics at University of Muenster, Germany. He also holds a Bachelor's degree in Geodetic Engineering.
Ardit offers his expertise in Python development on Upwork where he has worked with companies such as the Swiss in-Terra, Center for Conservation Geography, and Rapid Intelligence. He is the founder of PythonHow where he authors written tutorials about the Python programming language.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption