No longer is building a product a tedious, time-consuming process. With rapid prototyping principles, you'll be able to turn out a real demo of your app in just 2 short hours--valuable to you whether you're an entrepreneur intent on launching an MVP, a product manager seeking user feedback, or more.
- Quickly turn ideas into working demos without coding a line w/ 9 hours of content
- Test the viability of your ideas: products, features & designs
- Get an overview of prototyping concepts: key terms, when to use wireframes, etc.
- Understand which prototyping tools to use
- Formulate your strategy & define the scope of your project
- Build a low fidelity version of your prototype: sketch it out, use templates & more
- Handle images in Pidoco, use Balsamiq, etc.
- Create an interactive prototype: design & polish it, create a tablet version, etc.
Evan Kimbrell is the founder and director of Sprintkick, a referral based full service digital agency based out of San Francisco. Over the last 4 years, he has overseen the development and launch of over 100 web and mobile apps. Clients range from 1-2 man startups bootstrapping their idea, to multibillion dollar Fortune 100s like Wal-Mart, Dick's Sporting Goods, & GNC. Before founding Sprintkick, Evan worked as a VC for the LA-based Juvo Capital firm.