The ReSpeaker Core v2.0 allows developers to create powerful and impactful voice and sound interfaces. This feature-rich board is suitable for use as a base for creating smart assistant-capable speakers and systems and was designed with developer flexibility in mind. Powered by the high-performance Axol Core module, the core runs Debian OS and features a Rockchip RK3229 Quad-Core Cortex-A7 with a Mali 400MP GPU.
- Onboard 6-mic array supports noise suppression, keyword wakeup, direction of arrival, beam-forming & acoustic echo cancellation
- Open software ecosystem supports numerous solutions from NLP services to smart assistants & more
- Audio & video output supported enabling developers to create rich visual interfaces to pair w/ voice interface
- Fully ready for customization
- Potential applications include smart speakers, intelligent voice assistant systems, voice recorders, voice conferencing systems, meeting communication equipment, voice interacting robots, car voice assistants & more