This broad course begins with Selenium WebDriver and expands into topics as diverse as Java, TestNG, Maven Build Management, Jenkins, database testing, and much more. It's an all-encompassing look at the automation testing process from beginner to advanced. Each example is taken from testing real time hosted web apps so you'll get an actual, hands-on look at the automation process in action.
- Access 204 lectures & 32 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to code in Java
- Explore TestNG, Selenium grid, Log4J, Maven, Jenkins, & more
- Understand database testing, performance testing, & behavior driven testing using Cucumber
- Discuss advanced reporting & using the Page Object Model
Let's Kode It is the best place to learn all computer related skills including coding, testing, web development or Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint.