Swift is the official coding language for iOS apps, making it one of the hottest languages on the market today. This beginner's course guides you from the absolute basics through creating your first fully-functioning app. Using both practical examples and easy-to-follow theory, you'll be a Swift expert in no time.
- Access 48 lectures & 4 hours of content
- Write your own basic programs in Swift
- Hook up a basic UI w/ events
- Debug w/ playground & Xcode environments
- Learn the concepts of variables & strings, two of Swift's essential foundations
- Discover branching, collections & loops, functions, enumerations, structures & classes & more
Stone River eLearning hires experts to develop high quality technology training. We developed this course in-house, which is why you see us as the instructor. They have staff on hand that can answer your technical questions as you progress through our courses. For more details on this course and instructor, click here