Kotlin is a statically-typed programming language that has been steadily adopted onto Android over the years. This expressive, concise, extensible, powerful language is growing in popularity, and is a valuable language to learn as it works seamlessly side by side with Java and C++ on Android. This comprehensive course will get you started.
- Access 117 lectures & 16.5 hours of content 24/7
- Install the development environment & run your first Kotlin app
- Learn how to work w/ files
- Explore functions & the concepts of Object-Oriented Programming needed to program w/ Kotlin
- Builds apps & games in Android
- Work w/ restful web services & JSON
- Use SQLite to add, delete & update records, & Firebase for online gaming
Hussein al Rubaye is a PhD student with a Master's in Software Engineering from Rochester Institute of Technology in the US. His areas of interest and expertise are teaching programming languages for mobile, Windows, and web apps. He has worked as a web developer for 8 years and has apps in the Google Play Store, Microsoft Store, and App Store. They have more than a million users. He is a 2017 Microsoft Most Valuable Professional award recipient.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption