The Apple Watch is released and seemingly everywhere, but there's still time to make a splash on the app store's top downloads. This course will teach you to code Apple Watch apps from scratch, by holding your hand through 30 different programming projects. There's no doubt you'll be left with a solid understanding of coding with Swift, the premier language for all iOS development, and finally give your career that spark it's been waiting for.
- Learn to code w/ Swift in 300 lectures & 30 hours of content
- Build apps w/ the taptic engine & the digital crown
- Study the symbiosis between design & code
- Slow down or speed up the courses as you want
- Create real-world apps to include in your portfolio
- Get acquainted w/ WatchKit & Xcode
- Build a variety of app types: educational, gaming, geolocation & more
John Bura is a programmer, teacher, and owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive. His company produces XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, Android, HTML5, ad games, and more. To this day, John has contributed to 40 commercial games, several of which have risen to number one in Apple’s app store.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here
. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!