Got an amazing app idea the world needs to know about? This course will make it a reality, walking you through projects to create real-world Android apps. You'll learn hard coding skills, build apps tailored towards a large segment of all mobile users, strengthen your portfolio, and turn into a bona fide Android developer before you know it.
- Learn all you need to develop Android apps w/ 24 hours of content
- Understand & utilize variables, statements, strings, loops & more
- Design the UI of your app: add buttons, configure text views, etc.
- Configure the logic of your app so it executes how you wish
- Build 12 real-world apps to consolidate your knowledge
- Generate passive income through your apps
John Bura has been programming games since 1997 and is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive, which produces games for XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, Android, HTML5, and more. John has also consulted with many companies to provide game design, audio, programming, level design and project management services. He has contributed to 40 games, several of which have risen to the top of the iTunes Store. For more details on the course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!