Microsoft Access 2013 is a database management system that can be optimized to capture and synthesize information with custom web apps and desktop databases. With the popularity of the new Access 2016, this bundle containing over 19 hours of instruction, is your ticket to efficiently analyzing large, complex data sets. The modern workplace requires you be able to work with information fast, and by course's end you'll be an expert in this powerful software and ready to adapt to Access 2016.
- Access 95 lectures & 19.5 hours of content 24/7
- Add & delete records to your database
- Create desktop databases & apps for multiple users
- Build forms to capture information online
- Implement pre-designed templates that track project, employee, issue, or task details
- Use macros, tables, forms, queries & other tools to create a professional, working database
- Learn to create & maintain macros, then see how to effectively link to other data sources
Since 2008, individuals, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies with thousands of employees have benefited from the easy and hands-on software training offered by Simon Sez IT. With 70+ courses and 3,500+ video tutorials on a range of software programs, Simon Sez IT ensures stress-free e-learning and enhanced employee productivity – whether you’re implementing new software or a technological upgrade for your workplace. With over 225,000 Udemy students in over 180 countries, Simon Sez IT is the preferred e-learning choice for individuals and businesses everywhere.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption