In this course you'll learn how to build an authentication system for multiplayer games, allowing users to sign up and login from any computer at any time. This is, of course, a crucial element of any multiplayer game and will help you track, secure, and verify who is playing your game. Beyond that, authentication systems are vital to data collection, something major games companies are always seeking to improve.
- Access 45 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Build a user sign up & login system w/ Unity
- Store & retrieve player's emails & passwords, as well as the weapons & gear items characters are carrying at any time
- Program a server side that will interact w/ Unity using MySQL & PHP
- Get all the source code as a reference point
Yohann Taieb is a leading expert in mobile game programming, app flipping and reskinning. Besides owning over 100 apps in the Apple and Android app, Yohann has helped dozens of students publish apps that have topped the iTunes Store leaderboards and been covered by publications like WIRED.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: intermediate
- Internet required
- Unity 5 required (free to download)
- Instant digital redemption