Most games these days have a wide variety of hidden and secret items that can be used to upgrade characters and change the gameplay experience. Of course, this also incentivizes players to keep hunting for those items by playing more. In this course, you'll learn how to build an inventory system in your game and populate it with loads of special items that will keep players hooked.
- Access 27 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Create a system that encourages players to search for legendary items & magic weapons
- Use Unity 3D to build an inventory system
- Design a backpack & inventory user interface
- Program how to drag & drop items into a backpack
- Learn how to equip items, swap items, & more
Yohann Taieb is a leading expert in mobile game programming, app flipping and reskinning. Besides owning over 100 apps in the Apple and Android app, Yohann has helped dozens of students publish apps that have topped the iTunes Store leaderboards and been covered by publications like WIRED.