One of the best parts of multiplayer gaming is, obviously, messaging. In this course, you'll learn how to use Unity3D to build a multiplayer mail inbox, just as many of the top online games use. Using MySQL and PHP, you'll design a database to send and receive a huge amount of in-game mail, and then incorporate it into Unity to be implemented in games.
- Access 59 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Design a data layer using MySQL & PHP
- Use Unity to design the mailbox user interface
- Integrate the messaging system within a real, working multiplayer game
- Get the game source code w/ a 3D pixel character
Yohann Taieb is a leading expert in mobile game programming, app flipping and reskinning. Besides owning over 100 apps in the Apple and Android app, Yohann has helped dozens of students publish apps that have topped the iTunes Store leaderboards and been covered by publications like WIRED.