One of the most common ways mobile games make money is with in-app purchases, and if you want to make it as an independent game developer, you had better learn how to incorporate them into your work! In this project-based course, you'll create and publish a complete IAP-featured game using the Unity Game Engine.
- Access 68 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Use Soomla IAP to support multi-scened games w/ in-app purchases
- Create an in-app store
- Build monetization solutions like ad unlocking, music purchases, virtual currency, & more
- Understand Soomla storage & user preferences
- Design a response UI
Ahmad Naser has a degree in Computer Science from Birzeit University and is comfortable with a large range of languages and techniques.
After implementing enterprise applications using Salesforce and Siebel CRM for 3 years and with professional experience in building websites, cloud apps, ios apps, unity games, android mobile apps and educational games for 6 years, Ahmad decided to share his technical knowledge with people all over the world to benefit from my experience and build their own careers. He has over 20 successful games on the Google Play Store, Asset Store and Apple Store.
He is passionate about teaching people about technologies, and one of his greatest goals in life is growing the next generation of software professionals.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption