Every website starts as a single page. In this course, you'll create a more advanced, interactive web page using HTML and CSS to provide a wire-frame before implementing jQuery to build a floating indicator menu that can automatically animate the scroll process. Everything you need to know from concept to completed site is covered in this site, so you can go off on your own soon after.
- Access 24 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Create wire-frames placeholder text
- Learn how to recognize different web page containers & how to build your HTML to be CSS ready
- Enhance your website using text formatting, colors, & styling
- Plan a design & build a single page responsive website
- Create dynamic effects & animate your scroll
- Add jQuery to supercharge your website & make it interactive
Providing Smart digital solutions online since 2001, Laurence Svekis is considered a true web technology expert. He has professional experience in a wide range of digital areas, from Search Marketing, Video Marketing, Content creation, User Experience, application architecture, and web programming.
Applications he has created have entertained, informed and engaged tens of millions of people. He has over billions of page views on various platforms, and has sent millions of click through visitors. He has developed hundreds of web applications, from micro sites to enterprise level platforms.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption